Thursday, August 12, 2010

The General Specific Movie is about to go full-go!









I'm excited! Finally, with a lot of work, we're about to launch the General Specific out to sail next week and see how she handles. It's going to be fun to see how well the media strategy I put together takes hold. We're doing a self-distribution strategy that is first going to start online and move into a guerrilla-style theatre release as well. I'll make sure I post a lot about it as I think it's going to be a good thing to document. Above that even, I'm going to make sure everyone gets to follow along with Jason (director) and Brian (lead) as well in webisodes and blog posts so you can get a real picture of what works and what doesn't.

The identity for the movie was worked out with me by my close friend Garrett Morlan. He did an amazing job! We landed on exactly what we were hoping for. A feel-good 80's touch. Very fun! Find him at www.garrettmorlan.com and hit him up for Art Direction and illustration.

No comments: